CYBER SECURITY ASSESSMENTS
Cyber Risks: What you don’t know can hurt you
When it comes to data breach prevention, what you don’t know can hurt you. Your company faces cyber risks daily – whether you’re fending off internal threats or enhancing protection against external intrusions. At POWERNET, we apply years of cyber security assessment & prevention expertise in helping you identify potential vulnerabilities and implement sound data breach prevention practices for effectively securing your sensitive information. QUESTIONS: How well are you balancing your need to lock down data with tighter security controls, while providing your team with practically effortless access to the information that drives your success? You can never be sure of your security stance unless you’re conducting periodic security assessments.
POWERNET Assessment team consists of career security professionals, individuals who pride themselves in their facility with cutting edge technology and sophisticated tools as well as in having the keen instinct of seasoned criminal investigators. Our experts are Chief Information Security Officers (CISO), Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), and Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH). They are ex-corporate security directors, cyber security penetration testers, computer scientists and networking professionals – people who speak the same language as your internal IT staff, and who can perform the in-depth analysis your busy IT staff doesn’t have the time or resources to conduct.
Cyber Security assessments accurately define your potential for exposure
Performing security assessments for our clients from nearly every industry and government agency, POWERNET’s cyber security experts employ tested techniques, industry best practices, and the best of commercial and proprietary technologies to:
- Identify, monitor, and analyze cyber information-related vulnerabilities effectively
- Help you determine methods to manage or resolve data & cyber security risks
- Identify and consult with key stakeholders to ensure an understanding of the organization’s objectives
- Identify potential privacy and cyber security compliance issues
- Create POA&Ms to provide a roadmap to the solutions to issues and vulnerabilities.
- Prioritize remediation steps into an effective plan based on your company’s specific goals, schedule, and budget
Cyber Security Assessments: One size does not fit all
At POWERNET, we recognize the key to successful information risk assessments and data breach prevention is achieving and maintaining the right security level for your organization. Our data breach prevention experts offer a full range of internal and external risk assessments to evaluate your systems, applications, and processes for a variety of vulnerabilities, including:
- Enterprise Cyber Risk Assessments and Analysis
- Security Plan Gap Assessments and Analysis
- Management Assessment of Culture & Security
- Security Policy and Design Assessment
- Network Security Assessments
- Penetration Testing & Threat Assessment
- Site Vulnerability Assessments
- Social Engineering Assessment
- Web & Application (code & security) Assessment
POWERNET works with your management, IT department and internal IT security staff to analyze your system from a top-level perspective, looking for patterns to determine what’s driving the vulnerabilities we’ve identified. Finally – and most importantly – the POWERNET Assessment team will translate our findings into actionable improvement initiatives for your business, with a list of prioritized recommendations. The best way to manage an incident is to never have one.
Unfortunately, this is not always a realistic scenario and most companies experience an incident at some point. Implementing the right tools to prevent incidents is the best deterrent, and we’ve helped companies assess their risk and implement the best tools to reduce the threat of repetition or occurrence. POWERNET has both hourly and retainer contract rates, if you are interested in our services, feel free to call us at our offices at 256-489-8425 with the type of service you need.