POWERNET America is a CVE Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, Minority Business Enterprise (SDVOSB, SDB and MBE) that focuses on Cyber Security GRC, Management Consulting and Managed Technology Solutions. POWERNET focuses on delivering outstanding IT government contracting services and providing a commitment to excellence and creating innovative and flexible solutions by incorporating complex, cutting edge IT solutions.
POWERNET cyber security solutions help government agencies establish a repeatable data governance, risk management & compliance process and provide a fast and cost effective route to overall security and regulatory compliance both in the cloud and on premises.Our experience has provided us with a unique understanding of the challenges federal governments face, and we systematically align our solution and product development cycles to meet their needs. POWERNET isn’t just focused on one threat vector or adversary type. We counter all evolving cyber threats facing public and private sector organizations around the globe.
- Able to provide our clients with dedicated, personalized support delivering cost effective solutions
- Verified CVE Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Experienced IT government services personnel focused in providing hyper-sensitive engagements
- Capable of placing technical SME, qualified and talented to exceed client expectations.
- Decades in IT Management, Cyber Security Governance, Risk Management, Compliance, Web & Application Management, Training, Project Management and IT Policy Development.
- Provide agile SME solutions of a small business, due to low overhead of small business.
WHAT SETS POWERNET APART FROM THE COMPETITION?
- Partnered Solutions – We partner/collaborate with prime contractors creating custom solutions
- VA Verified SDVOSB – Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, Minority Business Enterprise, and Small Disadvantaged Business with decades of combined experience
- Comprehensive industry experience – Subject-matter-experts offering Cyber Security, technology & business guidance through an integrated team solutions.
- Client Relationship Management – that allows us to be hyper-fast responsive.
- Gold Standards – revered for our professionalism in technology and industry expertise
- Decades of experience in government & business sector working in IT with leadership teams.
- Capability to scale to meet any size and scope project to help clients achieve results.
- Unique & Customized, comprehensive professional and leadership approach to organizational culture assessment and transformation
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (Marshall Space Flight Center) – OCSO / Cyber Security, A&WS management, Web Development, Project Management services
- Jet Propulsion Lavatory – Discovery & New Frontiers website development
- Science Applications International Corporation – App & Web Services
- Dynetics – Cyber Security, A&WS management, Project Management
- eTouch Federal – Information Technology SME
- Beshenich, Muir & Associates – Cyber Security SME, DLA J6 JETS
- Harris Home for Children – Policy & Procedure, CIO, Networking Management
- MEDICONTROLS – CIO IT Management, Networking, AV & Cyber Security
- A2Z Roofing & Construction – Web Development, Hosting, PHP Intranet Development
POWERNET America, Inc. is a verified CVE Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consulting firm that focuses on Cyber Security GRC Solutions, Management Consulting Solutions, Application & Web Solutions and Managed Technology Solutions. We have the capabilities to provide comprehensive support services that will mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help your organization improve your management, performance, policies, infrastructure, processes and security. We also provide a comprehensive range of Information Technology (IT) Services that blends speed, agility, focus and simplicity to minimize the challenges in scaling and managing, while effectively reducing costs.
CYBER SECURITY GRC
POWERNET's provides a comprehensive range of Information Technology (IT) Security Services. We understand IT Security architecture models and maintain currency on the array of FIPS and NIST Special Publications. We have experience in performing all phases of the authorization process using the NIST Risk Management Framework methodologies. We provide full IT Security program support services including FISMA compliance, policy and procedure writing, continuous monitoring, and independent verification and validation support.
- Assurance & Governance
- Policy, Assessment & Implementation
- Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Cyber Education & Training
- DFARS / NIST 800-171 Cyber Solutions
- Assessment and Authorization Compliance
- Certification and Accreditation
- Compliance Gap Analysis
- Incident Response Plan Development
- Web Vulnerability & Malicious Code Analysis
POWERNET can help you manage your programs/project from beginning to the end. Our team contains the essential skill set, training and certifications to lead a project. Our focus is on the identification and completion of the key success objectives of our client stakeholders. We understand and excel at developing innovative, cost-effective, customer-focused solutions to the many challenges experienced by our Federal Managers.
- Program & Technical Integration Management
- Project Management Solutions
- Performance & Organization Management
- Executive C-Level Support
- Process & Methodologies Management
- IT Planning, Policy, Architecture & Integration
- Business Intelligence & Management Support
- Strategic Analysis and Evaluation
- Requirements & Risk Evaluation
- Capability & Risk Management Analysis
- Quality Assurance & Control
- Team Operations and Leadership Support
- Program Development and Management
APPLICATION & WEB SOLUTIONS
POWERNET provides managed application & web development solutions to exceed the mission needs. We recognize adaptability is required, especially when building unique solutions that fulfils a need. Our technical and development staff have the credentials, experience, and motivation to find solutions for our customers' interesting needs.
- Enterprise Hosting & Cloud Solutions
- Database Development & Management
- Responsive Web Development Services
- Video & Graphics Solutions
- Audio Visual Solutions
- Software Development
- Application & Web Optimization
POWERNET provides managed technical and engineering support services to meet mission needs. We recognize adaptability is required, especially when performing activities in support of Federal projects. In our support of government & business organizations; we appreciate that there are several needs that must always be addressed: safety is always a requirement and adherence to well-established methodology is mandatory for traceability. Our technical and research staff have the credentials, experience, and motivation to find solutions to our customers' interesting problems.
- Network Management Services
- Backup Management & Data Protection
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR)
- Patch Management
- Project Management Solutions
- Training Solutions (Business, IT & Cyber)
- Access Control Solutions
- IT Staff Planning & Augmentation